Can my RGB fans use Gigabyte RGB fusion app?

I am using Gigabyte B450m-ds3h motherboard and Cooler master masterbox mb500 cabinet. This case comes with three rgb fans preinstalled. It also has rgb controller. But i want to control fan color and color style via gigabyte rgb fusion app. The motherboard has 1 x cpu cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header. Can i use rgb fusion with this motherboard to control my fans' rgb? If yes, how ?

I have attached motherboard manual, if anyone would like to take a look. Thank you.

mb_manual_b450m-ds3h_e.pdf

You need from your RGB controler on your case, to connect it to the RGB header on your motherboard, and then control them from the Fusion software, if that doesn't work, then it's not compatible, and you'll have to connect the strips directly to the RGB header on your motherboard, and your RGB controler on your case will be separated for your fans.

The motherboard says it does support rgb fusion , and i can control my graphics card's color and color style using rgb fusion. But not sure about rgb fans, I am not even sure if my motherboard has an rgb header or not. It says 1 x cpu cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header. Is it same as rgb header? Please take a look at the attached manual of b450m-ds3h. IS RGB LED strip header and rgb header can serve same purpose?