Need Editing Software

FwelStars
Go to solution Solved by Guest,
2 minutes ago, FwelStars said:

Hello! I've come here today as my first post on this forum, I've been wondering of which editing software is the best? I've tried Adobe Premiere Pro and I loved it... and I would love to stick with it... but, my trial expired :(. So, I run a tiny itty bitty YouTube channel called FwelStars.. It's a great channel to collect cringe and such (Not that old, but not too young.) So I'm mainly a windows user, I have tested out Final Cut Pro X when I used to have a Mac but I hated it. I've been trying to get Premiere Pro cracked version.. but I hate doing illegal things. I've gotten used to Premiere because it has limitless possibilities with effects, quality, and basically everything. I've been stepping away from free software because I know they're not going to have the same effects and feel as Premiere Pro. I've been really looking for Premiere because I need certain effects and limitless functions because I sometimes do cinematic shots and this software is the perfect match.

So could anyone give me ideas for how I could get my hands on Premiere Pro (also because I can't afford to pay for freaking software) or some other cracked version of Premiere? Yes, I did say I didn't like doing that.. but eh.. Or maybe even

some free editing software that is really good and has almost the same feel as Premiere?

Side Notes: I recently got a new laptop, it has a Intel Core i7-8650U, 16 GB of DDR4 Memory (2400MHz) and UHD Graphics 620 and NVMe Storage, and when I tried running it, the program would crash, but each time I'd open it, I would get a little bit farther without crashing. I do have my old laptop which runs the trial version of Premiere just fine, and if I were to get a cracked version, idk how it'll run but I might test it later this week. I don't feel like bringing 2 laptops around with me, one for editing and one for gaming.

So if anyone could give me help, that would be truly amazing, Thanks.

i used to use Shotcut I really recommend it (give it a try - shotcut.org )

Hello! I've come here today as my first post on this forum, I've been wondering of which editing software is the best? I've tried Adobe Premiere Pro and I loved it... and I would love to stick with it... but, my trial expired :(. So, I run a tiny itty bitty YouTube channel called FwelStars.. It's a great channel to collect cringe and such (Not that old, but not too young.) So I'm mainly a windows user, I have tested out Final Cut Pro X when I used to have a Mac but I hated it. I've been trying to get Premiere Pro cracked version.. but I hate doing illegal things. I've gotten used to Premiere because it has limitless possibilities with effects, quality, and basically everything. I've been stepping away from free software because I know they're not going to have the same effects and feel as Premiere Pro. I've been really looking for Premiere because I need certain effects and limitless functions because I sometimes do cinematic shots and this software is the perfect match.

So could anyone give me ideas for how I could get my hands on Premiere Pro (also because I can't afford to pay for freaking software) or some other cracked version of Premiere? Yes, I did say I didn't like doing that.. but eh.. Or maybe even

some free editing software that is really good and has almost the same feel as Premiere?

Side Notes: I recently got a new laptop, it has a Intel Core i7-8650U, 16 GB of DDR4 Memory (2400MHz) and UHD Graphics 620 and NVMe Storage, and when I tried running it, the program would crash, but each time I'd open it, I would get a little bit farther without crashing. I do have my old laptop which runs the trial version of Premiere just fine, and if I were to get a cracked version, idk how it'll run but I might test it later this week. I don't feel like bringing 2 laptops around with me, one for editing and one for gaming.

2 minutes ago, FwelStars said:

i used to use Shotcut I really recommend it (give it a try - shotcut.org )

Da Vinci Resolve is also pretty neat.

Please note that asking for cracked software is against the community rules:

Any discussion on how to engage in piracy is not allowed, including the discussion of hacking or cracking.

Shotcut if you want something really simple to use, yet still capable of doing some cool stuff like green screen etc. I used it for a couple years myself after Windows Movie Maker went extinct. :)

My current favorite is Hitfilm Express. To get the key for it you have to share it on your google+ account, but it's well worth it because Hitfilm Express is basically pro-level program with a ton of options. It's only drawback is that it doesn't utilize 100% of your system's resources during exporting, so exports usually take longer (but you can also use your computer just fine while it's exporting). 

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.