Vertical gpu mount for NZXT H500

szym3k

Yeah, you just need 7 open PCIe slots on your case.  The H500 has exactly that many.  Now, you won't be able to use any other PCIe slots though.  Also keep in mind if you have a longer graphics card, that the mounting bracket adds some length.  

I've got an H500i, so I've got a bit of experience building in one. If you have a front mounted radiator, a three fan Graphics Card might not fit if you're losing 4mm in length.  My Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 56 has about a centimeter of room between it and the front mounted radiator when it's installed, but there was no extra room getting the card in around the lip of the edge of the case.  And extra 4mm would have been big trouble for me. haha

6 hours ago, pstarlord said:

Yeah, you just need 7 open PCIe slots on your case.  The H500 has exactly that many.  Now, you won't be able to use any other PCIe slots though.  Also keep in mind if you have a longer graphics card, that the mounting bracket adds some length.  

I've got an H500i, so I've got a bit of experience building in one. If you have a front mounted radiator, a three fan Graphics Card might not fit if you're losing 4mm in length.  My Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 56 has about a centimeter of room between it and the front mounted radiator when it's installed, but there was no extra room getting the card in around the lip of the edge of the case.  And extra 4mm would have been big trouble for me. haha

I'm using a GTX 1070Ti Strix and Kraken x52, and it looks like there's more than enough room for it to go vertically, might as well try ;d

OHHH, SASUKE-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, szym3k said:

I'm using a GTX 1070Ti Strix and Kraken x52, and it looks like there's more than enough room for it to go vertically, might as well try ;d

Oh yeah, that should fit nicely!

• 6 months later...
On 11/28/2018 at 9:42 PM, szym3k said:

How is the result? I'm planning to use one