Audio Driver Issue- MY HEADPHONES DONT SHOW UP IN PLAYBACKKKKKK

ttv.Blancablo

So, I have a nvidia audio driver installed on my PC, but it won’t let me use my headphones, and when I unenabled it my headphones still didn’t show up under “playback” on my sound control panel, so I installed the motherboards high def audio driver and still not even that driver shows up nor my headphones, my friend who knows a lot about PCs helped me to this point and said to reach out to this community Bc he didn’t know what to do at this point... can someone plzzz help me!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2018 at 3:37 AM, ttv.Blancablo said:

So, I have a nvidia audio driver installed on my PC, but it won’t let me use my headphones, and when I unenabled it my headphones still didn’t show up under “playback” on my sound control panel, so I installed the motherboards high def audio driver and still not even that driver shows up nor my headphones, my friend who knows a lot about PCs helped me to this point and said to reach out to this community Bc he didn’t know what to do at this point... can someone plzzz help me!

Try updating the realtek drivers, and if applicable, your motherboards drivers.

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)