Painting the inside of my case?

I have a really nice Corsair graphite 760T white full tower case. It is seriously a really nice case and so much room to grow and do stuff in. But The major thing that makes me annoyed is the motherboard tray and most of the inside panel where the motherboard, and rubber grommets and hard drive trays are black. Why in the world Corsair did this black and white theme is BEYOND ME. BUT I wanted to know something, what kind of white paint can I use on the motherboard tray and the whole inside of the case to paint it completely white so that 1. it'll match a new motherboard I am planning to buy, and 2 will help the blue and white LED strips to stand out. I know plasti dip and engine enamel are popular choices for Graphics card modding. However, since I am wanting to paint the inside of a case and I think the motherboard tray is metal? I wanted to paint that was non-conductive.

Let me know guys! Thank you in advance. 

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

Non-conductuve shouldn't be a concern since the metal is already conductive. That being said, Plasti dip is really easy, but when I paint cases I use regular paint.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Non-conductuve shouldn't be a concern since the metal is already conductive. That being said, Plasti dip is really easy, but when I paint cases I use regular paint.

The idea of using Plasti dip was in case I wanted to remove the paint for later, I could, but if regular paint is better to use than cool. Now, what would I need to do to prepare the case for painting, besides taking out all my parts of course.

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

2 minutes ago, _Grid21 said:

The idea of using Plasti dip was in case I wanted to remove the paint for later, I could, but if regular paint is better to use than cool. Now, what would I need to do to prepare the case for painting, besides taking out all my parts of course.

just paint the same way as you usually would, primer, spray from far away, etc.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad