Corsair Hydro H115i Pro

Hello everyone. Made a problem for myself. I have a pc, where cpu is cooled by Corsair Hydro Series H115i Pro RGB Liquid, so the problem is in rgb lighting. I accidently ejected H115i Platinum device from Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media icon on the taskbar. And now after powering on pc or restarting, the corsair app iCUE can't recognize the cooler and load the settings for it. I have to restart the application - only then cpu cooler is recognized and settings of lighting is loaded. I guess this happens because of that ejection...

I tried to unplug the usb cable from cooler that goes to power supply. disabled the driver OFF/ON. Nothing helps.

And I am here asking you guys, how can I solve this problem, how to bring this device back.

Untitled.png

Try completely reinstalling the drivers and all Corsair software. If the problem persists, I'm not sure what could be causing it. Tough it won't be software at that point I guess.

49 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

Try completely reinstalling the drivers and all Corsair software. If the problem persists, I'm not sure what could be causing it. Tough it won't be software at that point I guess.

forgot to mention, did reinstall also. Problem still remains.

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm, the issue is fixed, but how it was done that is strange.

My GPU is ASUS ROG STRIX by nVidia with RGB lighting, so to make rgb working app is required (aura rgb lightning...) and this app showed me the window with message like (do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device / YES or NO) at every restart or boot up of pc. I was trying to get rid of this window - googled and found a solution on reddit. Made similar maybe with some other corrections from google aswell. Then rebooted pc and aura window disappeared, plus iCUE lighting profile loaded by itself. Now every boot up, restart shows me nothing and that is exactly what I was trying to achieve.