will red dead redemption 2 be on 4K, HDR 60fps?

saif96

just saw red dead redemption gameplay trailer and in the description it says it was captured in 4K so 4K is conformed i guess for the PS4 pro but what about HDR? and is it gonna be 60fps? is their any leaks? has rockstar conformed anything about it yet?

2160p60 on PS4 Pro is almost an impossibility. I'm not going to say it definitely wont but I'm happy to say it almost certainly won't.

HDR10 support is very probable though, I mean God Of War supports HDR10 even on the base PS4.

Btw it's possible they captured at 2160p on a PC.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

11 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

2160p60 on PS4 Pro is almost an impossibility. I'm not going to say it definitely wont but I'm happy to say it almost certainly won't.

HDR10 support is very probable though, I mean God Of War supports HDR10 even on the base PS4.

Btw it's possible they captured at 2160p on a PC.

but they haven't conformed it being on PC

i really hope the game can target 60fps at 4K that would be sweet, but i doubt it, but i hope idleast 30fps would feel like god of war and not last of us, last of us had the worst 30fps i've seen in consoles it almost felt like a 30fps on PC

Just now, saif96 said:

but they haven't conformed it being on PC

i really hope the game can target 60fps at 4K that would be sweet, but i doubt it, but i hope idleast 30fps would feel like god of war and not last of us, last of us had the worst 30fps i've seen in consoles it almost felt like a 30fps on PC

They develop the game on PC.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

3 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

They develop the game on PC.

it sucks that they didn't release it on the PC

i really hope in 2019 they'd give us the PC version and RDR1 remake included or idleast give it to us in 10 year anniversary on the PC.

10 hours ago, saif96 said:

it sucks that they didn't release it on the PC

i really hope in 2019 they'd give us the PC version and RDR1 remake included or idleast give it to us in 10 year anniversary on the PC.

RDR2 will probably come out on PC. RDR1 never will unless you consider emulation with RPCS3.

On 8/10/2018 at 1:25 AM, saif96 said:

just saw red dead redemption gameplay trailer and in the description it says it was captured in 4K so 4K is conformed i guess for the PS4 pro but what about HDR? and is it gonna be 60fps? is their any leaks? has rockstar conformed anything about it yet?

It will be 4k HDR10 per the xbox one x enhanced list

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-one/xbox-one-x-enhanced-list

Will probably be the same on Playstation as well...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"