Outer leds

Gamerofallgames

So my pc doesn't have a case window. But i still want some LEDs for me to see. My plan was to get a led strip and pull a scrapyard wars season 3 and just wrap them around but i do want it to look nice. Any ideas.

Place them deliberately, and I'd recommend you try to make a recognizable shape. 

Try using an LED strip that has a similar color to that of your case to camouflage it.

You can put a ledge/cover over it so that the lighting diffuses to make it nice and soft. If I didn't explain this one well enough  just quote me.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

If the panel isn't sound dampened, it should be relatively easy to do some DIY work and make your own acrylic panel, as @Pangea2017 said. Even more, you don't necessarily have to  cut through the panel, here's a video of how you can do it without butchering your panel. Dietec is pretty talented at working with acrylic, so trust him, have a look at this video, and you can also check out the one linked in the description about how to do this by cutting the panel. Now I know you had something else in mind, but trust me if you go this way you'll make yourself a favour in the long run. If you're not very experienced at using high powered tools, I'd suggest the first method, in the video I linked. You'll only need a drill, which isn't all that difficult to handle (the steel of the case is pretty strong, so make sure your drill bit is new and of high quality, so it doesn't dull out quickly, in which case you might end up pressing too hard on the case and bending it), a tap, four screws, paint to match your case, although that's kinda optional, and some miscellaneous items you'll see in the vid. I hope you'll go down this route and actually make your PC look better instead of making a Luke-style mess that you'll hate in a while, so good luck with your project.

EDIT: Just thought of another option for you. My last case also didn't have any clear panels, but didn't stop me from doing all the RGB I wanted. They're not perfectly closed, and they do give out light through cracks or holes, so if you throw some decent power LEDs in there, it's still going to light up. You can also put some strips beneath the front panel and underneath the case. Could be pretty good when yout turn off the light!

MOBO: MSI Krait Gaming X370 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1500X [4GHz @1.43V] | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 2x8GB 2133MHz [2933MHz CAS 16]

GPU: ASUS GTX1060 6GB DUAL Series | SSD: HyperX Fury 120GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB

CASE: Thermaltake Suppressor F51 | PSU: Corsair VS550 | COOLING: Corsair H60 [70°C Max @1400rpm] | DISPLAY: LG 29" Ultra Wide, BenQ 1080p Projector

MOUSE: Trust GXT31 MOUSE MAT: HyperX Fury | KEYBOARD: Logitech G510s | UNDERWEAR: HyperX

SOUND: Creative Sound Blaster Omni 5.1 | HEADSET: HyperX Core Cloud | SPEAKERS: Behringer MS16, SONY HT-RT3

CPU-Z Validator: DUCKPC

Like i just want to have some outer leds. I really don't want to have to make my own window. Since i don't have any glass