BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation and Driver Corrupt Expool

iKing

Im getting BSODS like crazy probably 30+ a day and i got rid of my OC and set BIOS to default settings and updated all drivers and the problem is still there and im just not sure where to go from there. My PC was unplugged and in storage for about a month and when i booted it up this is what happened. Also my corsair H100 light is purple if that means anything. I am just beyond confused on whats happening. 

You likely have some sort of program installed on your drive that is causing the BSOD. Attempt to get into Windows via safe mode. Try looking at the last files you installed onto your PC and begin disabling or uninstalling them. Disabling auto startup in task manager might be a good place to start to narrow down the program/app. Worst case scenario if you can't find it, you will probably need to boot a fresh copy of Windows off another drive and manually clean out the affected drive. 

print "Hello World!" ("Hello World!")

3 minutes ago, Airdragonz said:

You likely have some sort of program installed on your drive that is causing the BSOD. Attempt to get into Windows via safe mode. Try looking at the last files you installed onto your PC and begin disabling or uninstalling them. Disabling auto startup in task manager might be a good place to start to narrow down the program/app. Worst case scenario if you can't find it, you will probably need to boot a fresh copy of Windows off another drive and manually clean out the affected drive. 

ill poke around in auto startup and programs that ive installed recently, thanks for the help! ill check back soon to see if the issue persists.