Is IC Graphite Thermal Pad worth it for gaming laptops like Predator 15 in a Hot Area?

Thinking about changing my thermal paste, was thinking If I should consider this new pad instead for my laptop?

Specs :
CPU : 7700HQ
GPU : GTX 1070
RAM : 16 GB

@Pendragon

Not necessary IMO

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

• 1 month later...

I just installed mine today, after trying to get one, as it didn't ship to Europe. I bought it for the sole reason of never having to open and repaste my laptop and

to be honest, i NO WAY expected it to perform better than proper pastes at high loads, but it does.. I actually expected it to run 5 degrees C hotter or so.

On my MSI GT73VR Titan Pro, it performed better than IC Diamond, Arctic Silver 5 and even Kryonaut..

My test was on my MSI's I7 7820HK (4.2GHz, +10mVolts Core Voltage Offset, x41 Cache Ratio, unlimited Icc MAX ), using XTU's stress test (5mins duration) and @ around 22C ambient temp with the following results:

-With freshly applied TG Kryonaut, i saw the temp of some cores reaching 99C and consequently thermal throttles.. The somewhat uneven core temperatures might suggest uneven or not enough pressure of the heat-sink on the die though.

-With the IC pad, max temps were around 95C on all cores, with the CPU never thermal throttling..

My next order is already placed, as i ll try it on the GPU next. I ll post the results of that outcome asap..