Computer shuts off after startup/rymning for some time.

Need urgent help!!

So i finally built my first custom hard tubed water cooled system. Had it successfully running 2-3 months. Then all of a sudden it started just turning of. Then I rebooted it and kept playing and it happened again and again and again and every time it happened faster now it just shuts off after some minutes or even seconds.

So I’m terrified right this is a very expensive system. 
1-2 intel generations back. 
But I started seeking for the fault. I’ve tried 2 psus. Will try with a third one soon. I tried the memory one by one, 2 by 2.
I ran it with/without sli. I ran it with each gpu alone. I then finally tried everything and completely removed gpus and the ram. Still happens.

Panic ordered a new motherboard since I only found one that shipped to Sweden... tried with that. Still the same. And on each of these steps I tried both psus. I also sent away my cpu to whom I bought it from and got it tested and it works without fault. 

I have tried everything that I can think of.

2 Psus
2 same motherboards
1 by 1 of my 8 ram sticks
2 by 2 of my 8 ram sticks
Ram channel by channel
With each gpu solo or in sli
Reset cmos
Updated bios
Tried it all outside the case on a non conductive safe surface (motherboard box)
It’s definitely not a software issue since I removed all the hard drives

Each time it dies it reboots right after like if you get a power loss

Please help me! Is there something I’m missing? I suspect it might not be the motherboard so I need to resolve it so I can return my brand new replacement motherboard for 700$....

Specs
CPU: Intel I7 6900K
RAM: Corsair 32GB 2660 MHz
Mobo: Asus ROG Rampage Edition 10
PSU: Corsair AX1500I, older silver stone 500w, will be trying a xfx 850w gold. (My system while idling don’t draw more that 300-400w 

Gpu1: GTX 1080Ti Fe
Gpu2: GTX 1080Ti Fe

Ssd:s 2x 250Gb Samsung 1x 120Gb Samsung

Win 10

I have had zero water on any and all components nor do I think any off it is damaged by static electricity.

Take a look at windows event viewer.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

32 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Take a look at windows event viewer.

I don’t even get that chance, but I should be able to access it if I plug my hardeive into another pc right? I shouldn’t have to boot into that windows or do I? I’ll do this when I get home.

4 minutes ago, NautixStudio said:

I don’t even get that chance, but I should be able to access it if I plug my hardeive into another pc right? I shouldn’t have to boot into that windows or do I? I’ll do this when I get home.

Have you clean installed windows on the computer after changing motherboards and other hardware?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 hours ago, Enderman said:

Have you clean installed windows on the computer after changing motherboards and other hardware?

Ran it on my old windows some week or so then yes I reinstalled windows and it ran as smooth as. :/

2 hours ago, PineyCreek said:

Temps?  Maybe pump failure.

Temps were checked and I don’t get anything above any security shutoff value. Pump goes via aquaero and I have a flow sensor so I have a steady 150 L/H :S

2 hours ago, PineyCreek said:

Mmm...checked for shorts like extra standoffs, etc.?

Had to tear down the entire build so had everything out of the chassi and on safe non conductive surface :/

Im going to try the third psu which i have more faith in than the second i tried. Also i Will check my original psu with a different set of cables so there are no wire problems :)