Know a good custom glass cutter?

Lathlaer

Hey there guys. So I've been thinking about my case recently and decided to attempt a mod - something not done by myself because I don't have the means or skills for that but I could pay someone to do it for me.

Here is what I want to do. I have the In Win Tou 2.0 chassis and decided that some custom work could be done regarding the front panel.

20170315012018_24833.jpg

I was thinking of drilling some holes in it to improve the intake airflow. Some simple but elegant shape would do nicely.

Now, I know you can't drill in tempered glass. I was thinking more in the lines of recreating the panel. Same shape, same properties but done from scratch so that the holes can be drilled before tempering.

Qualities I look for:

1. Same shape

2. Able to make a thick tempered glass panel

3. Reflective surface that becomes see-through if there is a light source from the inside

4. Preferrably Europe-based or, failing that, able to ship to Europe.

I want quality and am prepared to pay for it. Doesn't need to be a budget option ;-)

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

On 6/16/2018 at 9:05 AM, Lathlaer said:

-SNIP-

If you want tempered glass go to a local glass shop and have them do all the work since tempering needs fairly good control to ensure a successful yield. Most places will not charge you if a custom sheet that is to be tempered shatters during the process and will just delay the delivery date.