Regular fan on a cpu cooler

So I currently have a cooler master hyper 212 led that is supposed to glow red, but honestly looks terrible. So I wanted to get a new red fan. I was looking at these. Pack of 3 Aigo Halo LED Ring Fan 120mm 12cm Sleeve Bearing 120mm LED Silent Fan for Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, and Radiators (3 Pack Red) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0748BBKT1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_ZYWfBbMDJ9THD.   My problem is that the cpu fan mounting system has clips on the fan to clip on the cpu heat sink. So does anyone have an idea for how I  could attach that fan to the heatsink. 

On the back of the clips are little foam pads. Beneath those are screws. Swapping the fans out is as simple as that. I use one of those exact Aigo fans on a Hyper T4 (which is, for all practical purposes, a smaller, cheaper 212 EVblow). Strapped it to an i5-6500 and I've never had an issue.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

2 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

On the back of the clips are little foam pads. Beneath those are screws. Swapping the fans out is as simple as that. I use one of those exact Aigo fans on a Hyper T4 (which is, for all practical purposes, a smaller, cheaper 212 EVblow). Strapped it to an i5-6500 and I've never had an issue.

I’m confused. So your saying I should take the clips off of the fan I have now and use them with the new fan?

5 minutes ago, CrazyMSHDYT said:

I’m confused. So your saying I should take the clips off of the fan I have now and use them with the new fan?

Yes. The cooler should also come with an extra set of mounts for an additional fan. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.