PS4 vs # year old gaming PC

ILoveZed

Hi, I have been wondering is it worth buying the new special edition PS4 or just to keep saving money for about 2 years to beastly upgrade my PC. I just saw the the special edition PS4 and it is a pretty good deal for about 400 dolllars. 2 controlers  and 2 games for about 400 dollars is the deal in my country. So what do you think, should I keep saving money or buy a PS4?

I personally think that PC gaming is massively better than console gaming not because "wow the graphics look marginally better" (dont kill me i just dont give a shit about graphics), but beacuse of framerates, customisability, the fact it's a normal PC and has all of that functionality and backwards compatability, so I think it's worth the extra time saving money. 

Oh and emulators if you're into that, they're cool.

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

If they're not changing the hw of the ps4 then upgrade your pc, but it also depends on if those games are exclusives that you care about.

No, they are just some games I have never heard of.

what are the 2 games? 

a ps4 is pretty worth. it's at a time where some very good games are out or are coming out, like horizon zero dawn or god of war 

1 minute ago, NeatSquidYT said:

I personally think that PC gaming is massively better than console gaming not because "wow the graphics look marginally better" (dont kill me i just dont give a shit about graphics), but beacuse of framerates, customisability, the fact it's a normal PC and has all of that functionality and backwards compatability, so I think it's worth the extra time saving money. 

Oh and emulators if you're into that, they're cool.

Thanks, It is the end of shcool year in my country and I am 7th grade. I just completed my exams and my mom told me I can buy something expensive and they will help me with the price, so I am just wondering what should I buy... If anyone has recomendations?

1 minute ago, ILoveZed said:

Thanks, It is the end of shcool year in my country and I am 7th grade. I just completed my exams and my mom told me I can buy something expensive and they will help me with the price, so I am just wondering what should I buy... If anyone has recomendations?

I'm personally quite behind on hardware at the moment, so I'm not the person to ask I'm afraid! What's your budget?

Oh, I am so stupid. The new PS4 has a new name too and I tought it is a game XD. It is called Days Of Play Blue Limited Edition, but they give a bonus controler with it. I gues  it is not that good deal. xD

Just now, NeatSquidYT said:

I'm personally quite behind on hardware at the moment, so I'm not the person to ask I'm afraid! What's your budget?

My budget is about 700 dollars for now. Maybe more if I am allowed to give more of my money. My parrents are giving about 550 dollars from them. Everything after has to be from me.

1 minute ago, ILoveZed said:

My budget is about 700 dollars for now. Maybe more if I am allowed to give more of my money. My parrents are giving about 550 dollars from them. Everything after has to be from me.

I'd ask over at the New Builds and Planning section, remember to look at the sticky post before posting

Just now, NeatSquidYT said:

I'd ask over at the New Builds and Planning section, remember to look at the sticky post before posting

Yeah, I will make a post there.

Nintendo hand holds are better simply because of Pokémon. What gen is it currently? I haven’t play Pokémon since the diamond and pearl. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

2 hours ago, ILoveZed said:

Get a cheap 2ds and buy Pokémon. Games for pc are just boring these days. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Is this the regular PS4, or the PS4 Pro? I would personally opt for the Pro over the regular - or the XBOX One X (depends on which exclusives you prefer).

As to whether you upgrade your PC, or get a PS4? Entirely depends on which one you'll use more, and what you want out of it.

Can you list your current PC specs in full?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

36 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Is this the regular PS4, or the PS4 Pro? I would personally opt for the Pro over the regular - or the XBOX One X (depends on which exclusives you prefer).

As to whether you upgrade your PC, or get a PS4? Entirely depends on which one you'll use more, and what you want out of it.

Can you list your current PC specs in full?

GTX 960

Intel Core I5-4600 I think...

Asus anniversary z97

8gb of RAM, but I don't remember the producer

Coolermaster power suply, but I don't remember anythings else for it.

Coolermaster case, not really pretty.

I just figured it out. When I started thinking what do I really need, I tought that I almost all the time need a computer at me, but I am not always at home. So I am going to buy a notebook. I need a thin, stylish and afordable one and I found it. It is the Microsoft Surface Laptop.

45 minutes ago, ILoveZed said:

I just figured it out. When I started thinking what do I really need, I tought that I almost all the time need a computer at me, but I am not always at home. So I am going to buy a notebook. I need a thin, stylish and afordable one and I found it. It is the Microsoft Surface Laptop.

The Surface Laptop is one of the more affordable surface products but I wouldn’t exactly call it the best deal. Make sure to shop around before making a decision. 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)