Startup Bulk Laptop Help

I currently work for  a small startup, we are looking to buy around 10-15 laptops for general business use. I was wondering if any of you knew where I could get a bulk discount/ what you would recommend for a laptop

3 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

If you contact the manufacturer directly they should give a discount for bulk orders.

Pretty much this.

Dell, HP and Lenovo all do this. (Probably other too)

System specs:

GTX 1050

16GB DDR3

Samsung evo SSD

a few HDD's

5 minutes ago, Terryv said:

Pretty much this.

Dell, HP and Lenovo all do this. (Probably other too)

Thanks! any recommendation on what would be a good laptop for general business use (cost effective yet still good). Sorry Just an intern so im not sure about all of this stuff

depends on the business

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

2 minutes ago, FeaR418 said:

Thanks! any recommendation on what would be a good laptop for general business use (cost effective yet still good). Sorry Just an intern so im not sure about all of this stuff

Probably something from the Dell XPS lineup. I don't know too much about their laptops, though.

-Moved to Laptops and Pre-Built Systems-

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

2 minutes ago, FeaR418 said:

Dell makes a few good ones that are cheap and have a good battery size. From everything ive seen they have some of the best batteries 

2 hours ago, FeaR418 said:

I would go lowish end (i3 or low spec ryzen) with 8gb ram avoid the Celeron And athlon stuff. I'm not too familiar with their lineups but a quick search on their website will reveal that.

When you have your pick then call them and speak to a small business advisor ( or whatever they call themselves)

System specs:

GTX 1050

16GB DDR3

Samsung evo SSD

a few HDD's