Accsespiont not giving full internet speed

BeardlessWiking

Hey guys! Im fiddeling around with my internet. I have 1 main router that gives 250mbps (made for 733mbps) and then i have 2 routers (made for upp to 300mbps) used as accsespionts and i only get 100mbps from both of this routers/accsespionts. Is ther some option i have to change or something to get 250mbps att both these routers/accsespionts.
Im asking this because if i use a normal switch insted of a router/accxsespiont i get the 255mbps but i need the routers becuse i want wifi att the locations of the router/accsespiont.

I test the speed with only one device conected soo nothing should draw internet when testing the speeds.

All routers are Asus routers, the main router is a ASUS RT-AC53 and the 2 other ones are ASUS RT-N12E . 

Sorry for bad English pleas reply!

I connect them with 2 Ethernet cabels (cat6) from one house to 2 outher houses

There is no way to do this.

The routers only have 100Mbps ports, aside upgrading them to routers with gigabit ports, you'll never get more than 100Mbps

https://www.asus.com/Networking/RTN12E/specifications/

1 x RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT for WAN, 4 x RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT for LAN

Those "up to x" speeds are for wireless to wireless or to the box itself only, anything over the wire is limited by the physical port.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 hour ago, Lurick said:

There is no way to do this.

The routers only have 100Mbps ports, aside upgrading them to routers with gigabit ports, you'll never get more than 100Mbps

https://www.asus.com/Networking/RTN12E/specifications/

Those "up to x" speeds are for wireless to wireless or to the box itself only, anything over the wire is limited by the physical port.

Ohh! ok thanks i will do that. Thank you!