Ryzen 5 2400g Color Profile Problems

jbag1489

I posted this a bit ago in the CPU area, and realized it was probably the wrong place, so I deleted that post and am reposting here.

Hello everyone, I recently build a system with a x470-F Strix motherboard and Ryzen 5 2400g APU. I currently have the Radeon 17.7 driver installed. Whenever I open games, the color profile appears to change. I first noticed this in Rise of the Tomb Raider. When I alt-tab and have the Radeon Settings window open over Rise of the Tomb Raider colors become correct.

I then tried to open Overwatch, and colors were correct, but then when I closed Overwatch, the Windows colors were messed up. It does appear that starting the Windows "Display Color Calibration" will fix the color problem after closing Overwatch.

I've uploaded If anyone has any guesses to what I could try I would greatly appreciate it! 

OW.jpg

RoTR With Radeon.PNG

RoTR.jpg

Win-Right.png

Win-MessedUp.jpg

31 minutes ago, jbag1489 said:

I deleted that post

I unfortunately don't know how to solve your problem other than maybe uninstalling drivers via DDU and reinstalling.

But I do know that you did not delete that post. Users here can't delete their own threads, if you want a thread removed feel free to use the report function.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

@Crunchy DragonYeah...I was a little premature posting that I deleted it...I found out after that I wasn't able to delete it. I will report it though, thank you! -EDIT- It looks like you already removed it?

I'll try more driver uninstallation and reinstallation tomorrow, been a long day already and work in the morning will come early enough as it is

Hey, 
I just built my setup and I have the exact same problem. Have you found the solution?

1 hour ago, balage said:

Hey, 
I just built my setup and I have the exact same problem. Have you found the solution?

Same problem on rysen 3 g2200 on a new system

Same problem here. I finished my build last night and i have the exact same problem with overwatch. Im working on a fix rn. if i find something ill post it. 

As a temporary fix i believe, I have reduced the resolution of my game and my computer down to 1600 X 900. I tried keeping my desktop at 1920 x 1080 and the game at 1600 but the color profile problem still happens. From what i have done i believe that it has something to do with the card not being able to load the 1920 x 1080 resolution. hope this helps. Ill keep following this post and update on my findings. 

Hey guys,

I had this same problem and managed to find a way to fix it, so I created an account just to help you guys out.

Turns out it's a problem with the full-screen optimizations. All you need to do is go to the EXE for your game and Right-click -> properties -> compatibility -> check the box that says "disable full screen optimizations" -> apply, and bam! Should work okay after that.

Good luck!

12 hours ago, Zytiko said:

Hey guys,

I had this same problem and managed to find a way to fix it, so I created an account just to help you guys out.

Turns out it's a problem with the full-screen optimizations. All you need to do is go to the EXE for your game and Right-click -> properties -> compatibility -> check the box that says "disable full screen optimizations" -> apply, and bam! Should work okay after that.

Good luck!

U are a true LAD. Thank You. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/14/2018 at 11:29 PM, Zytiko said:

Hey guys,

Good luck!

I created an account just to say thank you! Been having this problem intermittently ever since I finished my 2400g build a month ago, that fixed it.

• 1 month later...
On 5/15/2018 at 1:29 AM, Zytiko said:

Hey guys,

Good luck!

god, bless you made an account just to thank you as well! great job old chap