Greetings fellas :)

GizmoTech

Hey, i just wanted to say hi to everyone, and introduce myself a little. I was looking for a tech website other than a Serbian one i visit, so i came here, looks like a great place. Longtime Linus follower and fan by the way. I am from Belgrade, the capital city of Serbia, but i am living in France for nine months now.

Tech lover, bit of a photographer and a former IT journalist, was working for six years as a Mobile and Multimedia Editor on most popular Balkans IT website called Benchmark.rs. Anyway, don't wanna bother you too much with my intro, see you in the upcoming discussions :)

Photographer slash Tech enthusiast with a bit of dated hardware now, but it gets the work done :D 

Intel 4670K@4GHz | ASRock Z87 Killer | Sapphire R9 280X X-Tri-X | Patriot Viper 3 8GB DDR3 | CM G750M | Kingston UV400 480GB | Samsung 840 Series 250GB | FD Define R4 Black Pearl Window | Logitech K810 | Logitech G5 | Dell U2713HM 1440P | Lenovo X220 Laptop | Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge | Apple iPad Mini 4 | Sony PS3 Slim

Welcome! I recommend reading this post and this post.

Whoops. Thanks for the links and the welcome. I removed my portfolio and KIT links from the signature :)

Photographer slash Tech enthusiast with a bit of dated hardware now, but it gets the work done :D 

Intel 4670K@4GHz | ASRock Z87 Killer | Sapphire R9 280X X-Tri-X | Patriot Viper 3 8GB DDR3 | CM G750M | Kingston UV400 480GB | Samsung 840 Series 250GB | FD Define R4 Black Pearl Window | Logitech K810 | Logitech G5 | Dell U2713HM 1440P | Lenovo X220 Laptop | Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge | Apple iPad Mini 4 | Sony PS3 Slim