300+ FORTNITE WIN PLAYERS

MatthewPopec25

If anybody with 300+ wins on fortnite can hit me up to play duos. Microphone required. We can play PS4 or PC but if we play PC skype will be used.

5 minutes ago, MatthewPopec25 said:

If anybody with 300+ wins on fortnite can hit me up to play duos. Microphone required. We can play PS4 or PC but if we play PC skype will be used.

Do you have over 300 wins?

8 hours ago, Daniel Z. said:

I have 0 wins, that good enough?

Yep same here. Wanna play? ????

On 4/11/2018 at 11:29 PM, MatthewPopec25 said:

No

why is 300+ required though if you don't have that many anyway, also wouldn't discord be easier to use ?

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Skype? why skype, you have many easier things to use than Skype.... Like come on have you not heard of Discord or TS? 

and why 300+ wins?

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

I have 7,000 wins.  When you hit 7,000 hit me up.  We can play then

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

On 4/16/2018 at 7:40 AM, Alex Colson said:

Skype? why skype, you have many easier things to use than Skype.... Like come on have you not heard of Discord or TS? 

and why 300+ wins?

Cause I can use Skype on my iPad because on my PC I use a PS4 headset which doesn’t split audio with microphone 

On 4/16/2018 at 11:28 AM, Velcade said:

I have 7,000 wins.  When you hit 7,000 hit me up.  We can play then

Are you sure

On 4/13/2018 at 8:37 AM, Eduard the weeb said:

why is 300+ required though if you don't have that many anyway, also wouldn't discord be easier to use ?

Because I need wins so my friends don’t think I suck cause they have a lot. I want Skype so I can use my iPad because I use a PS4 headset and that doesn’t split audio with microphone and I don’t really want to get the audio splitter.

On 4/16/2018 at 4:44 AM, Supportsneedlove said:

I want to play with you my name on fortnite are "Zombie"

How much wins. I can make a one off on that.

On 4/12/2018 at 7:41 AM, CyberFern0 said:

Yep same here. Wanna play? ????

Are you good.

1 minute ago, MatthewPopec25 said:

How much wins. I can make a one off on that.

Sorry mate that was my (ex)friend. I know that sounds like a lie but he's a cunt. Sorry mate, i don't even play fortnite.

13 minutes ago, MatthewPopec25 said:

Cause I can use Skype on my iPad because on my PC I use a PS4 headset which doesn’t split audio with microphone 

you can get TeamSpeak or Discord on you Mobile device..... and still talk via it.

Secondly if your friends think you suck purely on the fact that you don't have many wins that's kinda sad, I have mates that have a good few wins and they still play with me knowing I only have 6 Squad wins (bear in mind I don't play often, PUBG lawd) even on PUBG we wouldn't have many but still play because its a game to have fun in and with people. If they are taking the game that serious I think they need more help than you kid

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

Dude, just go excersize and play what you like. Fortnite wins means nothing. I feel sorry for you if everyone counts popularity by wins wherever you are.