What 1 to 2 Fan splitters can be used with Corsair fans?

CyberFern0

I want to be able to plug the splitter into a Commander Pro fan controller and be able to control their speeds, not necessarily separately.

7 minutes ago, CyberFern0 said:

I want to be able to plug the splitter into a Commander Pro fan controller and be able to control their speeds, not necessarily separately.

It will be controlled as a group if you use a fan splitter. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B46XKKQ/ref=sr_1_6_twi_col_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1522980496&sr=1-6

8 minutes ago, CyberFern0 said:

Will it work via Corsair Link?

Yes, it’s just a fan splitter and won’t affect the function of the unit at all. 

9 hours ago, W-L said:

Yes, it’s just a fan splitter and won’t affect the function of the unit at all. 

I have another question. I understand that Corsair LED Hubs can only be used with Corsair fans. However, I need another LED Hub for EK parts. Do you have any ideas?

22 minutes ago, CyberFern0 said:

I have another question. I understand that Corsair LED Hubs can only be used with Corsair fans. However, I need another LED Hub for EK parts. Do you have any ideas?

The EKWB stuff uses use standard 12V RGB strips so there are lots of options such as if you have an RGB header on your motherboard however you cannot sync up the Corsair ecosystem with other RGB controllers.

2 hours ago, W-L said:

The EKWB stuff uses use standard 12V RGB strips so there are lots of options such as if you have an RGB header on your motherboard however you cannot sync up the Corsair ecosystem with other RGB controllers.

Can you list them?

1 hour ago, CyberFern0 said:

Can you list them?

Umm what solution are you looking for exactly, a software based one or one that uses something like a remote. If you have an RGB header on your motherboard you would just need to plug it in and download the control software. 

On 4/6/2018 at 11:10 AM, W-L said:

Umm what solution are you looking for exactly, a software based one or one that uses something like a remote. If you have an RGB header on your motherboard you would just need to plug it in and download the control software. 

software based.

Is the Silverstone LSB01 a good choice?

Just now, CyberFern0 said:

software based.

Is the Silverstone LSB01 a good choice?

The silverstone unit is just an RGB hub it's not capable of software control, what it can do is essentially split the connections from your motherboard to allow for more RGB devices. Do you have a motherboard with RGB capabilities, if so that unit would work with your motherboard. Another option is just to use RGB splitters. 

Just now, W-L said:

The silverstone unit is just an RGB hub it's not capable of software control, what it can do is essentially split the connections from your motherboard to allow for more RGB devices. Do you have a motherboard with RGB capabilities, if so that unit would work with your motherboard. Another option is just to use RGB splitters. 

The motherboard only has 2 RGB headers. I need to control 2 reservoirs, 2 pumps, 2 graphics card blocks, and a motherboard block with Aura Sync, because they all are RGB capable. 

The motherboard only has 2 RGB headers. I need to control 2 reservoirs, 2 pumps, 2 graphics card blocks, and a motherboard block with Aura Sync, because they all are RGB capable. 

In that case since you have so many RGB devices the Silverstone unit would be ideal as it provides external power and also splits the RGB signal for connecting multiple devices. 

Just now, W-L said:

In that case since you have so many RGB devices the Silverstone unit would be ideal as it provides external power and also splits the RGB signal for connecting multiple devices. 

Yes, however, that option just went out of the window because you said that I can't control anything with it.

1 minute ago, CyberFern0 said:

Yes, however, that option just went out of the window because you said that I can't control anything with it.

It works with the motherboard software, it's a hub but doesn't come with it's own proprietary software. What is does it have an option to take an input signal if you set the switch to MB mode so it can then split it out to the multiple connections.

4 minutes ago, W-L said:

It works with the motherboard software, it's a hub but doesn't come with it's own proprietary software. What is does it have an option to take an input signal if you set the switch to MB mode so it can then split it out to the multiple connections.

As long as it lets me control all of my stuff via Aura Sync, then it is what I'm looking for.

They don't even have to be controlled separately.

As long as it lets me control all of my stuff via Aura Sync, then it is what I'm looking for.

They don't even have to be controlled separately.

Yes it integrates directly with aura sync. 

1 minute ago, W-L said:

Yes it integrates directly with aura sync. 

Just an extra question: Would I be able to control them separately?

Just an extra question: Would I be able to control them separately?

No it will only allow for group control since it's essentially just a powered splitter. You can have two zones on your motherboard by using both RGB headers but that would be it for individual control. 

Just now, W-L said:

No it will only allow for group control since it's essentially just a powered splitter. You can have two zones on your motherboard by using both RGB headers but that would be it for individual control. 

Are there any RGB hubs that let you do that?

Are there any RGB hubs that let you do that?

Not individual control there are units with multiple ports/channels for RGB control using their own software but that would be it.