Honor 7X vs LG Q6

n8cwhite

Which phone would be the better for mobile gaming? Both have 3GB of RAM, but I'm not sure what else plays in the factor of decent mobile gaming. Here's the links:

https://www.amazon.com/LG-Q6-Unlocked-Exclusive-Lockscreen/dp/B075TYLNP5 (LG Q6)

https://www.amazon.com/Honor-Camera-Unlocked-Smartphone-Warranty/dp/B078NCL7GJ (Honor 7X)

I'm looking to play games like World of Tanks Blitz and PUBG.

Thanks!

i would say LG Q6

Rig:

CPU: i7-8700K  Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: ASUS TUF Z370-PLUS RAM: Ballistix Sport LT 16GB  GPU: Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Case: NZXT S340 Mid Tower SSD: Plextor M8Pe 512GB PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 P2 HDD: WD 6 TB Case: NZXT S340 Mid Tower PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 P2 750W Display: BenQ EX3501R Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Mouse: Razer Ouroboros Headset: Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote or tag me( @The Tan Stallion) 

artificiosam hyperboreis

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

And most importantly :

Si non suus dexteram sinistram Aliquam.

If something's not going right, please try left. 

get the Huawei Mate SE (it has a slightly larger battery than the 7x) or the 7x. The kirin 6 series competes with he Snapdragon 6 series, it beats the 435 in the LG Q6. It blows my mind why a 300 dollar phone (before discount) would have the SoC. I think the Mate SE also have 4 gb of ram if I'm not mistaken, but it's like 20 or 50 extra bucks. Also, if your in the US and yo want to play PUBG on a budget phone, then it won't work too well. I have the Huawei Honor 8 (yeah I know from early 2016 but it has a flagship processor from that time and 4 gb of ram) and even with all the lowest settings but with the middle option for frame rates, it has minor frame drops after a while and stutters after 3 rounds in a row, but that might be thermal throttling, I've read glass doesn't allow heat to spread evenly to dissipate.

Both the 7x and Mate SE are metal.