What radiator thickness did Linus used in this video?

looks like a 45mm to me, standard fan thickness is 25mm so you can use that as a reference

CPU: i7-8700K

Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z370-A

Memory: 32GB TridentZ RGB

GPU: Gigabyte GTX970 G1 Gaming
Storage: 256GB Samsung 850 Pro, 4TB WD Black, 1TB Seagate somethingorother

I thought standard and the usual was right at about that 30-34mm? most I seen are about that. 

5 hours ago, JR88 said:

I thought standard and the usual was right at about that 30-34mm? most I seen are about that. 

I assume your talking about the fans. Standard thickness is 25mm. Only a few fans on the the market that hit 30mm range(Eloops 140mm being one, 120 are 25mm).

There is no standard thickness for radiators.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Revan654 said:

I assume your talking about the fans. Standard thickness is 25mm. Only a few fans on the the market that hit 30mm range(Eloops 140mm being one, 120 are 25mm).

There is no standard thickness for radiators.

no I'm talking about the rads...all the ones I got are like 30-34mm

18 minutes ago, JR88 said:

no I'm talking about the rads...all the ones I got are like 30-34mm

Those are slim rads(They also have restive flow). The rads I use on my personal PC are 60mm thick.

16 minutes ago, Revan654 said:

Those are slim rads(They also have restive flow). The rads I use on my personal PC are 60mm thick.

I don't know I just got some cheap shit and all those ones are always like 28-34mm slim ones. They don't seem that restrictive though, I mean a 420L/H pump works it fairly well not that great mind you but ok..I see more restriction coming out of the Block of course, that looks highly more restrictive. But around next week will have slight pump upgrade one coming is suppose to be 500L/H.

19 minutes ago, JR88 said:

I don't know I just got some cheap shit and all those ones are always like 28-34mm slim ones. They don't seem that restrictive though, I mean a 420L/H pump works it fairly well not that great mind you but ok..I see more restriction coming out of the Block of course, that looks highly more restrictive. But around next week will have slight pump upgrade one coming is suppose to be 500L/H.

500 L/H is on the low side, Specially if it's a D5 pump. Most are around 1300 to 1500.

BpLS360-RCC.png

Just an example of a Slim Radiator vs CPU Block.

1 minute ago, Revan654 said:

500 L/H is on the low side, Specially if it's a D5 pump. Most are around 1300 to 1500.

BpLS360-RCC.png

Just an example of a Slim Radiator vs CPU Block.

Hell I don't know just threw something together. Yeah I know it's no D5 or DDC or anything. and yeah I about did Pick up an XSPC that I Think was 45-50mm Thick.

18 hours ago, JR88 said:

Hell I don't know just threw something together. Yeah I know it's no D5 or DDC or anything. and yeah I about did Pick up an XSPC that I Think was 45-50mm Thick.

You might consider a D5, From what I can tell your using a pump that's usually used for an AIO.