RGB Dot Anti-Vandal Switch?

Anyone have any leads on where I might be able to find one? I can't seem to track them down from any suppliers.

I've found these that have and RGB ring but for my reset button, I'd really prefer the dot lighting. Specifically something like this, but RGB capable.

Specifics I'd be looking for:

Face: 18-19mm (although I could modify things for a 22)
Shaft: 16mm (although I could modify things for a 19)
Lighting: RGB Dot
Finish: Black Anodized

It's just going to be a reset switch/drive activity indicator (going into a caselabs SMA8-A), so the switch doesn't have to be able to handle anything crazy as far as voltage/current goes, just needs to be momentary.

1 hour ago, Pangea2017 said:

Try finding those with the help off ordering codes: https://www.mouser.de/ds/2/140/PV4-709276.pdf

There are more series aviable with this option. Not sure if they have build these parts numbers.

I have. The size I'm looking for would be the PV6 series for E-Switch, and specifically I'd need part number PV6F24011-2R1 or PV6F24011G-2R1 (either would work, it's just silver or gold contacts), and I can't seem to find a retailer for them. 

I've tried to hunt down part numbers on other manufacturers as well, but not everyone is as forth-coming with their part numbers as E-Switch, a lot of others seem to force you into a business account with them before they let you access their catalog. 

58 minutes ago, EmeraldFlame said:

I have. The size I'm looking for would be the PV6 series for E-Switch, and specifically I'd need part number PV6F24011-2R1 or PV6F24011G-2R1 (either would work, it's just silver or gold contacts), and I can't seem to find a retailer for them. 

I've tried to hunt down part numbers on other manufacturers as well, but not everyone is as forth-coming with their part numbers as E-Switch, a lot of others seem to force you into a business account with them before they let you access their catalog. 

Just be warned RGB switch from E-Switch are common Cathode. If your looking to add to a PC based RGB controller or Motherboard RGB header they will not work. You need Common Anode which E-Switch does not make.

------

As for PV6F24011-2R1  I don't think E-Switch Makes them in Dot form, atlease not anymore. There no listing for them, The SKU is completely missing from the list. I checked a few places, Dot can only be obtained with Solid Colors.

Best would check Aliexpress, I was trying for same thing but in larger sizes. I never could get ahold of one or they were complete garbage. I just gave up and installed the Ring version. As soon as Case-Labs released the new IO front I'm going with just a Power Switch setup.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

2 hours ago, Revan654 said:

Just be warned RGB switch from E-Switch are common Cathode. If your looking to add to a PC based RGB controller or Motherboard RGB header they will not work. You need Common Anode which E-Switch does not make.

------

As for PV6F24011-2R1  I don't think E-Switch Makes them in Dot form, atlease not anymore. There no listing for them, The SKU is completely missing from the list. I checked a few places, Dot can only be obtained with Solid Colors.

Best would check Aliexpress, I was trying for same thing but in larger sizes. I never could get ahold of one or they were complete garbage. I just gave up and installed the Ring version. As soon as Case-Labs released the new IO front I'm going with just a Power Switch setup.

Good to know I'm not the only one that can find one. I may end up just going pure white with the reset then.

But yeah, by default, the SMA8-A is actually power button only, but I really prefer having a reset button and a access indicator. I know they're a bit antiquated these days, but I like em.

Should be easy enough to make one yourself. I've taken apart automotive rockers and buttons before. They almost always have 3mm LEDs in them. You can find an RGB 3mm LED and put that in instead.

On 3/16/2018 at 10:55 PM, Pecacheu said:

Should be easy enough to make one yourself. I've taken apart automotive rockers and buttons before. They almost always have 3mm LEDs in them. You can find an RGB 3mm LED and put that in instead.

Many of the standard switches for the PC are Sealed, There impossible to open up.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon