Corsairs New Lapboard + K63

So I've found myself using my cheap logitech keyboard (I believe the K400r) for couch/bed use with my HTPC mostly just for web browsing and netflix marathons of NCIS. Been thinking of going towards getting a real keyboard/mouse to use with the thing now to do some occasional gaming and remembered Corsair brought out that new lapboard to use with the K63 wireless keyboard. After reading reviews, I found that the K63 wireless isn't all that fantastic with syncing up and battery life so I've wondered, not just for the fact that it'd be RGB, if the wired K63 would work in the lapboard? I honestly don't mind wires laying about especially if it means I'd have better performance (I'm a function over aesthetic kind of guy) so if I can get the wired RGB k63 that'd be fantastic.

Anyone know? Thanks in advance.

Mainframe:// SIVA

• CPU Ryzen 7 3700x
  • Motherboard Asus Crosshair VII Hero (Wi-Fi)
  • RAM G.Skill Trident Z Royal (Silver) 3600Mhz 16Gb
  • GPU MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti Gaming 6G
  • Case Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Razer Edition
  • Storage Samsung 970 Evo 500GB / 1x WD Black 3TB
  • PSU EVGA Supernova 1000x
  • Cooling Corsair H150i Pro
  • Displays Acer Predator x34 Ultrawide, LG 2558UM-P
  • Audio Schitt Audio Asgard 2 AMP, Bifrost Multibit DAC, Sennheiser HD600, Scarlett Focusrite 2i2, Audio Technica AT2035
  • Peripherals Corsair K70 LUX, Logitech G502 Spectrum, Razer Orbweaver, Thrustmaster T16000m x2 HOTAS
  • Extra Stuff Clutch Chairs Gear Series Elgato HD60 Pro, Elgato Streamdeck, Logitech c920 Webcam, Custom Built acoustic altering backboard.