How much should oil change and tire rotation cost?

COCOBYTES

I just scheduled a service with my Toyota dealer for my 5000 miles maintenance and they asked for $86 for oil change and tire rotation. Is this price reasonable?

Car: 2015 Toyota Corolla S, 1800 miles (I barely use it, 2 year free maintenance was passed)

Other questions: What else should be done during maintenance other than oil change? (sorry I'm no car expert)

Im no car expert but it seems reasonable in terms lf price.

In terms of other things that need to be dome ive got no clue.

Not trying to be a damper on things here but...

A Car question about cars posted in a Tech Forum.... just food for thought . . . 

But to answer your question If your using a full synthetic then yes sounds about right. If your using semi-synthetic that is a bit high.

Please defer all car questions to this thread ...

-= Topic Locked =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER