Looking for casual Overwatch players

NMS

As the title says. But Casual and Competetive modes go.

I have the global version so can play on any server. My time however is limited to after work hours: ~1PM-6PM Monday-Friday EST.

No toxic players! I am not a noob, but I will not take a game as if it's my life.

My battletag is NMS#21608 Though be aware that I might not be online all the time, since in order to switch between friends lists, I have to log out of the client and re-log into the proper server. Mostly am online though on EU.

13 minutes ago, NMS said:

snip

Lmao good luck finding someone who doesn't feel like the game is more important than his whole existence

I stay away from online FPS for this very reason

58 minutes ago, Generallee said:

Lmao good luck finding someone who doesn't feel like the game is more important than his whole existence

I stay away from online FPS for this very reason

I don't think I'm that naive. Besides, I'm 100% certain that there are some somewhere people out there who just want to play the game.

I love playing but I also have limited time. I work from 11am to 8pm CST. I can relate to someone wanting to have fun but not go overboard. I'll look for you sometime. 

CPU i7 8700K ( 5 GHz) RAM G Skill Trident Z 32 GB (3200 MHz) GPU EVGA RTX 2080 XC Ultra Motherboard Asus ROG Strix z370 E Gaming Cooling NZXT Kraken x62 R2 PSU EVGA SuperNova 650 W 80+ Platinum Storage 500 GB Samsung 970 EVO NVME M.2, 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2, 1TB Samsung 850 EVO SATA, 1TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA Display Dell QHD 144Hz 27'' Case NZXT H500 Black Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Mouse Logitech G900 Operating System Windows 10 Pro

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i picked up the game three weeks ago, and I really like it so far, even though I am the noobest of the noobs. I'll add you if you don't mind, not sure if our schedule will ever be similar but whatever.

I play a bit. Not an elitist by any means. I enjoy it for the game rather than the competition.