Check to see when you first played a steam game

hardtofindinthefuture

Because have extreme nostalgia to...last year... can i check too see when i FIRST played a steam game?

Best of myself(1000th post)

Vista

Core i5-8400

8GB DDR4

GTX 1050ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD
MSI H310M PRO-VD

EVGA 450BT

Cooler Master masterbox lite 3.1

Arctic Cat

Core 2 quad q8200

8GB DDR2 ECC

GTX 550ti

1TB 7200RPM HDD

Dell precision t3400 motherboard

I think you can check when you bought it but not sure about when you first played.  It might be in your timeline of hours played though.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Not sure but i remember being incredibly annoyed, i had been away for a number of years and purchased a new PC, picked up a couple of games from the store and went home looking forward to playing once i had installed them, i was accustomed to some form of online verification process but i had never before opened a games box to see a slip of paper inside directing me to go and download the game, there wasn't even a fucking disc in there lol 

Once i had Steam and starting buying my games digitally i liked it, initially though i was pretty pissed about being forced into digital sales.