error 123 the filename directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect

NBPC
Go to solution Solved by NBPC,

Not so great Solution and i didnt quite find the root of the problem either but , after i tried executing the installer on a different pc not linked through my Microsoft acount with one drive and it worked , i tried unlinking PC1 and deleting everything in one drive but it was still trying to create this damn file ,so i clean installed windows unticked all the options barnacules style and didnt sign in with my microsoft acount ,take that microsoft 

Hey Guys anyone with coding experience will propably know a thing or two on how to help me out, i have this exe file for a program i am trying to install for some mysterious reason i sure dont understand its trying to create a directory with ??? in the title which is off course impossible in windows , i cant for the life of me understand why this is happening , i tried older vesrion of this program and i still have the same issue ... any one please help?? , i really need this thing 

D5E65C0C15C14B998C0E08F3F30E3C9A.png

10 hours ago, JayKay3000 said:

Question marks. I thought windows does not work with these in a file name.

Windows only accepts certain characters when making folders.

13 hours ago, NBPC said:

its trying to create a directory with ??? in the title which is off course impossible in windows

Not so great Solution and i didnt quite find the root of the problem either but , after i tried executing the installer on a different pc not linked through my Microsoft acount with one drive and it worked , i tried unlinking PC1 and deleting everything in one drive but it was still trying to create this damn file ,so i clean installed windows unticked all the options barnacules style and didnt sign in with my microsoft acount ,take that microsoft