Decisions, Decisions...

Guys, i'm having difficulty deciding. So I planned to splurge when I get my tax return. However, there are too many things I want at the moment.

Things I want: 

-SecretLabs Titan Gaming Chair (Its still on a promotion at the moment)

-Linux PC for watching YouTube, Streams,Coding, Etc. 

-An Additional 8GB 3000MHz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX Ram for my primary rig (a 2x4 so all slots are populated, total of 16GB)

-A Desk because the one my barracks issued is kinda ehhhhh

-Second 27" Monitor

-Additional Vive trackers

-Crapton of Blurays

-Lights to hang around my ceiling corners for some soft lighting in the dark

Obviously this isnt really do-able on just $1143 unless I went second hand on everything and made some compromises. Just out of curiosity from that list, in what order would you buy them? (The chair is kinda like a splurge, since I havent gotten myself anything nice in a while (minus the VIVE)).

With something like a tax return, my suggestion is first and foremost:

Do you need to spend this money? Would it be more wise to invest the money in savings (or alternatively, pay off debt, if you have any)?

If you already have decent savings, and you're debt free, then look at your list, and prioritize it:

1. Is there anything that is "necessary" on the list?

2. What item on the list would be the biggest "quality of life" improvement (meaning: on a daily or regular basis, which item would make life easier in the biggest way)?

3. What item on the list is the most "fun"?

etc

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)