Best cpu cooler for a pentium e5400?

tornados2111

I should be upgrading my cpu in about a year so from what I've read I can pretty much go wild on the overclocking because high overclocking still makes your cpu last a couple of years. The cpu is 2.7Ghz at stock and so far I'm using 3.2Ghz and tried 3.8Ghz(it's stable but really hot). I wouldn't really buy a cpu cooler for it since I don't really care about the processor, just want to get the most of it for a year but turns out I can actually get a cpu cooler that will fit an LGA 1155 and an LGA 2011 (which is what I might need since in a year I might be upgrading to haswell). So basicly, I can buy a cpu cooler so I can overclock my cpu further and keep it at 3.8Ghz and also use it on my new cpu when I get one. Can anyone recommend one? My budget is around $50

Hyper 212 Evo. BAM! You're welcome :)
Is it really better than other coolers for similar prices but with 2 fans?

Hyper 212 Evo. BAM! You're welcome :)
To which other coolers are you referring?

oh, I thought this had 2 fans, looks like it's something completely different, don't even know what it is http://www.amazon.co.uk/Arctic-Cooling-Freezer-Xtreme-Cooler/dp/B001X017G2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1357505212&sr=8-2
Ahh. I've seen that before. Works well from what I've read. Probably performs a bit better than a 212, but costs a bit more too. Just note that the fan is NOT replaceable on the Freezer Extreme, so if you don't like it or it burns out, you're screwed.