Best settings for rufus windows 10 ssd clean install??

WolfLoverPro

ive been youtubing and googling settings for clean windows 10 iso install using rufus and theres all different some say leave defult some say this some that idk WHAT ones to chose

thers mbr or mbr or GPT there file system option idk what to select how am i meant to know what settings are right for my pc?

13 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

ive been youtubing and googling settings for clean windows 10 iso install using rufus and theres all different some say leave defult some say this some that idk WHAT ones to chose

thers mbr or mbr or GPT there file system option idk what to select how am i meant to know what settings are right for my pc?

I have used rufus for both linux and windows server / desktop OS's and I have never had problems with leaving everything as default (what is selected when you select the ISO).

I have installed on at least 50 different hardware configurations, and never had any issues with it.

Back-end developer, electronics "hacker"

GPT and MBR come to play when you format your OS drive. On install drive they don't matter. Default settings are fine, maybe just rename stick to something you like.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 weeks later...