Razer Keyboard Replacement Parts

So I've got a query. Anyone know where someone might be able to buy replacement Razer key caps for the blackwidow x chroma. I'm literally only missing the forward slash/question mark key which is super annoying after cleaning my keyboard. Also does anyone know where to find those key cap springs. You know, those annoying metal wires under large keys. If some knows that would be amazing as I don't really want to pay another £150 for a new one.

• 10 months later...

I would recommend contacting Razer directly, I had a similar issue, and they just sent me the key caps iI needed for free. Just ask nicely, and let them know which ones you need to replace, if it is only a few they will most likely just send them out. 

On 11/20/2017 at 9:44 PM, CrazyCaluz said:

So I've got a query. Anyone know where someone might be able to buy replacement Razer key caps for the blackwidow x chroma. I'm literally only missing the forward slash/question mark key which is super annoying after cleaning my keyboard. Also does anyone know where to find those key cap springs. You know, those annoying metal wires under large keys. If some knows that would be amazing as I don't really want to pay another £150 for a new one.

Keycap springs? You mean wire stabilizers? How did you loose those keys and stabilizers tho? Razer has a non standard bottom row with makes it a bit annoying to buy keycap sets. I think http://www.wasdkeyboards.com sells keycaps with the non standard bottom row, or you could always just replace the alpha keys. I would prob buy a non razer keyboard instead, a Leopold, Filco or a Ducky would better.