Hi Oh everyone

Manji

Hello everyone!

Many thanks to the administrators, the linustechtips team, and the community for this forum as well as the myriad of videos created for my sole entertainment.

This whirlpool of tech tubes videos sucked me into this geek realm. 

Although I have never built a pc, and still uses mac, I can't help myself to watch your videos. They are full of informations that quench my curiosity.

At the beginning, watching tech tubers shows left me perplexed. Everyone talks with acronyms, which made it difficult for the profane that i am.

However my resilience paid off, after visualizing over 9000 videos my brain started to decipher your language. 

I hope some day I'll sum up the courage ;) to built myself a PC/Hackintosh, and play around networking (NAS, VPN) for my LAN.

This forum surely is going to be helpful.

Thanks again!

5a0f8614be5c5_welcometohell.gif.dbb560a7993252eb9356c5d029914504.gif

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

Don't worry about the post directly above mine, this is a great community(and it gets really addicting hanging around here).

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!