Phanteks p400 side intake mod

Hey is it possible to make the plastic window on the p400 have support for a 200mm fan and the fan spot have many little holes for air. And can this be done cleanly and in a way that minimizes dust from the new intake. Any special tools needed other than a drill and sharpie and ruler.

I wouldn't do that because it might as well ruin the look of your case. It probably will :P It's possible though, you just need to be precise when drilling holes, IMO don't use normal screws to attach the fan because they might break the entire plastic window when you screw them in, I'd use rubber fan mounts instead. Though again, I don't recommend doing that at all ^_^

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

1 minute ago, Morgan MLGman said:

I wouldn't do that because it might as well ruin the look of your case. It probably will :P It's possible though, you just need to be precise when drilling holes, IMO don't use normal screws to attach the fan because they might break the entire plastic window when you screw them in, I'd use rubber fan mounts instead. Though again, I don't recommend doing that at all ^_^

The look I'm going for with the side panel is a throw back to the early 2000s and late 90s when clear side panels often had an intake on them and plus I need the cooling it will add. I think it could look good if done cleanly and tastefully.

7 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Plus u have this case too so u know as much as I do that front panel sucks for air intake as it's so restricted.