Advice needed for buying a new nic

Hemanse

So a while back i bought myself a new pc, the motherboard is a MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming, overall i've been happy with it, except for probably one of the worst onboard nic's i have ever had the pleasure of owning, its a killer nic e2200, i am getting random disconnects quite often and when i look at the "network interface" i can see that its not just my line dropping, its basicly the nic shutting itself off for a fraction of a second, i basicly get booted off anything i am doing, but 1s after i can just log back on and everything is fine, until it obviously happens again.

So i am right now trying to find a either external or internet nic, but im not really sure what to get, something that works would be a good start atleast :)

Also from what i can read when googling etc the problem, i am not the only one with this problem, seems like killer have quite a bad reputation when it comes to drivers and so on, it took me ages just to get things up and running, had to basicly install the drivers without the added "killer software" to even get things to work.

So a bit of advice regarding a good nic would be very helpful, this is mainly a gaming pc, but i guess a nic is a nic.

Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 16GB Ballistix Elite 3600MHz, MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio, Corsair RM750x V2

intel is usually pretty reliable from what i've heard.

I've had no problems with my qualcomm atheros. 

Realtek usually has a bad reputation

“Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.”    -Henry Ford

Please do BOINC. no matter how small a contribution it can make a difference. 

Like JAKEBAB said you should probably RMA the motherboard. Sounds like a pain I know, but it is obviously not working as it should.