Weird rattling noise on aio cooler

this has been going on for a while now.

2 years ago I bought a prebuilt computer with liquid cooling and about 1 year after that there was this weird humming noise that comes out of it. There are only 2 times when it happens. Sometimes and randomly happens then goes away and it will also happen on bootup if it has been off for 24 hours. I recently replaced it with a h55 corsair but that does not seem to change anything. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I don't think its the water cooler itself because it happens with different ones.

Something might be loose. Re-check all hardware to ensure that everything is tight.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

10 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Something might be loose. Re-check all hardware to ensure that everything is tight.

Everything looks and feels good could it be something else in the rig? i have an optical drive could it be that?

My HDD (WD RED) makes a weird noise if its doing some intense reads, yours could be doing something similar.

if not could be an issue with the pump in the AIO 

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Samsung EVO 250&500Gb, Western Digital Black 2TB,  Corsair RM 750

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

7 minutes ago, PurpleCodes said:

Everything looks and feels good could it be something else in the rig? i have an optical drive could it be that?

Are you using it when this humming occurs? Do you have any discs inside the drive?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Just now, Godlygamer23 said:

Are you using it when this humming occurs? Do you have any discs inside the drive?

no i never use optical drive.

Just now, PurpleCodes said:

no i never use optical drive.

How many fans do you have?

How many fans do you have?

3, 1 for cpu and 2 for case

2 hours ago, PurpleCodes said:

3, 1 for cpu and 2 for case

When you hear humming next time, can you try pinpointing where you think it's coming from? 

3 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

When you hear humming next time, can you try pinpointing where you think it's coming from? 

Sounds like it comes from the cooler its deff from that area and i just installed new case fans so i dont think its the case fans. il take a video next time

1 minute ago, PurpleCodes said:

Sounds like it comes from the cooler its deff from that area and i just installed new case fans so i dont think its the case fans. il take a video next time

Are the screws for the pump tight?

yes its not really a rattling sound like something is loose but more like a hum. like the water pump is trying to pump air

On 11/14/2017 at 6:40 PM, Godlygamer23 said:

Here is the video i took on start up