Quite new to Star Citizen

KhandakeF

HEELLLOOOO LTT Star Citizen!!

First of all...there seems to be screen tearing or something as there's a lot of leftover pixels when i turn or do stuff

Specs: i7 6700hq, gtx 1070, 128+1tb ssd

Joined the LTT Conglomerate or whatever its called.

Not sure what else there is to do or how being in the Conglomerate helps in anything. 

Also don't know what else there is to do....help? advice?

Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U Wii-U *insert firetruck picture* :) 

As of now 2.6.1 i think, there isn't much. we're all sitting tight for 3.0. PU has a locked FPS cap, so the fps problems are server side and not your fault.

You can download a offline build of 2.6.1 iirc and play the PU by yourself with full 60 fps I think. its on r/starcitizen somewhere

On 08/11/2017 at 4:48 AM, Aytex said:

As of now 2.6.1 i think, there isn't much. we're all sitting tight for 3.0. PU has a locked FPS cap, so the fps problems are server side and not your fault.

You can download a offline build of 2.6.1 iirc and play the PU by yourself with full 60 fps I think. its on r/starcitizen somewhere

yes you can type a nice command that'll allow single player but AI doesn't work, it's nice to enjoy the game at 60 FPS tho, create another shortcut and add: +map DFM_Crusader 

The PU is server side locked due to lack of network optimisation

On 08/11/2017 at 4:41 AM, KhandakeF said:

HEELLLOOOO LTT Star Citizen!!

First of all...there seems to be screen tearing or something as there's a lot of leftover pixels when i turn or do stuff

Specs: i7 6700hq, gtx 1070, 128+1tb ssd

Joined the LTT Conglomerate or whatever its called.

Not sure what else there is to do or how being in the Conglomerate helps in anything. 

Also don't know what else there is to do....help? advice?

try applying adaptive sync on the nvidia control panel, you shouldn't get screen tearing unless you've turned V-sync off

arena commander is quiet at the moment because no one is playing, single player is all you can do which is accessed through the menu

https://discord.gg/tH7gxvA

come join the LTT SC community on discord.