Program to remap / configure Controller buttons?

So since some games have buttons that can't be remapped in the games's settings i got curious if there was any program that allowed people to swap which button, bumper, stick does what. 

Kinda like how you can customize a mouse's buttons.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

if the game has keyboard input you can use Joy2Key to map the controller to your keyboard.  So,  trigger becomes like... mouse1 or something. 

http://joytokey.net/download/JoyToKey_en.zip

it was really handy when Street Fighter V didn't support all fight sticks at launch,  soo I was able to map mine to the keyboard, which worked flawlessly,  No input lag. 

xpadder or joytokey. Iv used JoyToKey more so that has my recommendation

3 minutes ago, Donny_Chen said:

if the game has keyboard input you can use Joy2Key to map the controller to your keyboard.  So,  trigger becomes like... mouse1 or something. 

http://joytokey.net/download/JoyToKey_en.zip

it was really handy when Street Fighter V didn't support all fight sticks at launch,  soo I was able to map mine to the keyboard, which worked flawlessly,  No input lag. 

The games do have keyboard support but it feels better when played with a controller. 

To be honest the main but not the only reason i made this thread was Aragami (a PVP fighting game) it sadly has quite limited controls settings though it could be a limitation i honestly don't know.

I think it would be more comfortable to play if i swapped some buttons.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.