New GPU and no video output

batatas

So i just build a new pc and my gtx 1060 is not giving any video output so i used the integraded gpu on the processor and in device manager the gpu is detected i installed the drivers of the gpu i even updated my motherboard to the latest bios and it just doesnt work im using an hdmi cable and the cable work with the igpu.

do the fans on it spin?

and you are plugging it into the GPU not the MOBO right? thats a mistake some people make 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

Just now, Clockwork_princess said:

do the fans on it spin?

and you are plugging it into the GPU not the MOBO right? thats a mistake some people make 

Yes they do when the computer boots and i am connecting the cable on the gpu on the motherboard it works but not on the gpu

Some BIOS have an option you can turn on / off for onboard graphics, of course this varies by manufacturer, but you might want to look in the BIOS for an option turn off the onboard gpu

AsRock X99 Taichi MB // Intel Core i7-6800k Overclocked @ 4.0GHZ // Noctua NH-U14S Cooler // Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 // EVGA GeForce 980Ti SC+ // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD // 2TB WD Gold HDD // Corsair RM850 PSU // Corsair Obsidian Series 750D // Asus VG248QE 144Hz

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H LGA 1155 Intel Z77 // Intel Core i5-3570k Overclocked @ 4.2GHZ // Noctua NH-L9x65 Cooler // Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 // EVGA GeForce 960 // 250 GB WD Blue HDD // EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G3, 80+ GOLD // Corsair Carbide Series 100R

5 minutes ago, SorcierX said:

Some BIOS have an option you can turn on / off for onboard graphics, of course this varies by manufacturer, but you might want to look in the BIOS for an option turn off the onboard gpu

Ok im gonna try that

nothing works i have tried everything and it doesent dispaly any image idk what to do anymore

The only other thing I can think of is that the card might not be getting enough power.

What size is your PSU?

What's the rest of your setup? 

AsRock X99 Taichi MB // Intel Core i7-6800k Overclocked @ 4.0GHZ // Noctua NH-U14S Cooler // Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 // EVGA GeForce 980Ti SC+ // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD // 2TB WD Gold HDD // Corsair RM850 PSU // Corsair Obsidian Series 750D // Asus VG248QE 144Hz

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H LGA 1155 Intel Z77 // Intel Core i5-3570k Overclocked @ 4.2GHZ // Noctua NH-L9x65 Cooler // Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 // EVGA GeForce 960 // 250 GB WD Blue HDD // EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G3, 80+ GOLD // Corsair Carbide Series 100R

47 minutes ago, SorcierX said:

The only other thing I can think of is that the card might not be getting enough power.

What size is your PSU?

What's the rest of your setup? 

520w from seasonic i5 7600 non k  and gtx 1060 6gb 

Just installed GPUz and msi afterburner and i can see the graphics card idk why its not working