A basic WiFi card - huge market

Fredlas

Hi,

Building my first PC soon and I wanted to get a cheap but reliable and relatively fast WiFi card for gaming, web browsing and video watching (of course!).

I would like it to be subtle and fit inside my case - NZXT S340 - but fitting inside is not a must if there is an alternative that is easier/better (does that even make sense?) I have quite a small desk so that is why I'd like it to be in my build.

Alternatively, if there's another solution to get signal from the downstairs front of my house to the upstairs back bedroom that is simple and cheap then I'd be glad to hear it.

I understand how vague and contradictory this post is so I'm happy to answer additional questions to solve my question :)

Thanks!

you could always look into a powerline so its wired it be much more stable than wifi and be around the same price

if you do decide to go this route make sure u dont plug them into a external power strip

somthing like TP-Link 600 Mbps Nano Powerline Adapter

6 minutes ago, gansuk said:

you could always look into a powerline so its wired it be much more stable than wifi and be around the same price

if you do decide to go this route make sure u dont plug them into a external power strip

somthing like TP-Link 600 Mbps Nano Powerline Adapter

Thanks I'll probably use that :)

49 minutes ago, gansuk said:

you could always look into a powerline

Just know that depending on how your house is wired these may run into interference, run slow, or not work at all.  They are defiantly worth a shot as they usually work better than wifi or a range extender, but don't throw out the receipt. 

Just now, SirMonti said:

Just know that depending on how your house is wired these may run into interference, run slow, or not work at all.  They are defiantly worth a shot as they usually work better than wifi or a range extender, but don't throw out the receipt. 

Thanks for the advice :P