What would be the ideal setup for my home audio?

Hello all, i had recently downsized houses, being forced to leave my 5.1 surround sound setup in our old place. Previously, we had used a Yamaha RX-V367 receiver to handle our home audio system that connected the set-top box, playstation, and chromecast, and was the only thing that we were able to bring with us to our new place. We would like to continue using the same receiver but are unsure of what kind of audio solution we should turn to since we are unable to make any changes to the rental house. Can anyone recommend a soundbar or surround setup around the $100-300 range that would allow us to continue to use the old receiver? Thank  you! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/15/2017 at 1:29 PM, Nathaniel Vazquez said:

Hello all, i had recently downsized houses, being forced to leave my 5.1 surround sound setup in our old place. Previously, we had used a Yamaha RX-V367 receiver to handle our home audio system that connected the set-top box, playstation, and chromecast, and was the only thing that we were able to bring with us to our new place. We would like to continue using the same receiver but are unsure of what kind of audio solution we should turn to since we are unable to make any changes to the rental house. Can anyone recommend a soundbar or surround setup around the $100-300 range that would allow us to continue to use the old receiver? Thank  you! 

The king of cheap fantastic sounding speakers is Andrew Jones