Fortnite Battle Royale Group

Hi all,

Am looking for a few mates to play Fortnite with as my usual mates pc is having issues i've no one to play with. Add me on Epic my name is Coppz. 

Must be a cool chap, not a kid, and is up for game related chatter on Discord or something. Hoping to get a nice little group going!

I can play I got a mic and I'm 19 just so you know I'm not a kid lol

@CHAOS-REAPER awesome bro add me on Epic there my name is Coppz :) I will be playing later. What time zone you in? :)

5 hours ago, JustJord1990 said:

I'm down also! new to the game though. - i'll add you on epic now.

@JustJord1990 Awesome bro! I'm in Ireland and hurricane ophelia is about to touch down so might not be on for a day or 2, and the messaging on epic is shit so if you wanna add me on steam also for communication purposes? @CHAOS-REAPER I tried talking to you on Epic but we kept missing eachother so if you want to add me on steam also for communication purposes.

My name is Coppz and my pic is the pic attached! If my house doesnt blow down I will message you guys tomorrow if the power comes back as is ment to go during the storm :) 

dbbf8e5a24c24bfb4ce842b35f150a4e.604x604x1.jpg

Hi all! Hurricane is still hitting hard but I think my internet/electricity is safe so if anyone wants to play im going on now! :)

On 10/2/2017 at 5:07 PM, Coppz said:

Hi all,

Am looking for a few mates to play Fortnite with as my usual mates pc is having issues i've no one to play with. Add me on Epic my name is Coppz. 

Must be a cool chap, not a kid, and is up for game related chatter on Discord or something. Hoping to get a nice little group going!

ok if someone can teach me.

Steam:freezingfire

Discord: GirlFromYonder#5717

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

• 2 weeks later...

https://discord.gg/FGernn2

there goes the discord. its a growing community. specifically for fortnite. join and post your epic username and lets fkn get it. lets work together to keep it growing. :P always good company in here.

I'd like to play a few games with people aswell, I'm still a rookie tho :P
User: Mahde232