Video Trigger-able like PowerPoint presentation?

Gammett

I am trying to make a presentation for my pastor using motion graphics and I was wondering if there is a way using any software solution to have video seamlessly trigger like slides in a PowerPoint but with me just lining up video clips one after another like PowerPoint slides and have them trigger from a wireless presentation dongle.  I don't know if what I just said made any sense but if it did then any recommendations on what to use to accomplish it would be extremely thankful.

I know the answer to Fermat's last theorem but there isn't enough room in my signature to announce it.

I think my brother uses Photodex Proshow for this. They have a trial. Grab a copy and see if it works for you.

4 minutes ago, Legendarypoet said:

I think my brother uses Photodex Proshow for this. They have a trial. Grab a copy and see if it works for you.

Wow this is actually a bit too much with all of the stuff this offers.  Kinda pricey but might be worth it.  Thank you as I had no Idea that this existed.

I know the answer to Fermat's last theorem but there isn't enough room in my signature to announce it.

No problem. They seem to offer educational discounts, perhaps they'd do so for a church. Couldn't hurt to give their sales dept a call.