Zalman Z12 plus

Pacc

Hey guys!

I've been looking into this case "Zalman Z12 plus" and was wondering where there can be found a review about it..

Well i didn't find any but it still looks like a darn fancy case, if you find any reviews please post a link below or something..

Z12Plus_b_03.jpg

I know your mailbox...

Oooo! That is nice, I'm a big fan of Zalman cases

"An Excellent Signature"

Zalman makes very affordable and sleek cases which serve a great niche on the case market today. However, Zalman is relatively new to the enclosure market and because of which, they tend to make small rookie mistakes. Generally Zalman is not a favored brand of enthusiasts, but it all comes down to taste. Other alternatives would be the Fractal Design Define R4, Corsair Graphite 600t, CM HAF XM, NZXT Phantom, or even the old favorite Antec 900.

My first case was a Zalman Z9 Plus and it was freaking awesome, can't remember a single thing I disliked about it...

My first case was a Zalman Z9 Plus and it was freaking awesome, can't remember a single thing I disliked about it...
I have the zalman z11 plus,but it's identical on the inside to the Z9

-the "toolless" installation.

-the usb 3.0 passthrough vs a header.

-the lack of cable management holes near the power supply in favor of a giant gap instead,making it hard to make it look neat.

-(may be just due to my combination of parts)8 pin power cable management hole placed too low,blocked by the motherboard partially,rendered useless.

-(may be just due to my combination of parts)the motherboard cutout in the back does not stretch far enough to allow me to install an aftermarket heatsink without removing the motherboard.

the first point is kinda nit picky.

second point ...it's a bit disappointing,hope they fixed that in the Z12 plus

third point is more of a preference but not essential.

and fourth and fifth points as stated above may just be due to the parts I chose to use.

It's a great case but there were some things that could have been improved on.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

1) As you said, that was kind of nit picky. For the price you can't really complain.

2) The Z9 Plus only uses USB 2

3) Agree with you but once again for the price you can't really complain.

4) Mine was fine

5) Mine was fine