What's with the lack of Ryzen mobos?

minervx
25 minutes ago, emosun said:

You pull market stats and warp them to your point. That's some youtube intelligence level discussion/trolling that I'm definitely not going to partake in.

I forget how many little kids are on this site that know very little. My fault for even giving you attention of any type.

Okay, so prove me wrong then. I've provided proof that mITX boards more commonly have WiFi and your argument is that companies do it so they can charge more. Yet, they don't do it as heavily on any other form factor -- which they could also charge more for. Clearly they don't think there is as large of a market for WiFi on other motherboard form factors. 

Grow the fuck up and learn to accept when you're wrong. Or provide some counter proof. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

4 hours ago, emosun said:

very few people use wifi on desktops as most people know how to plug wires in by now

My router is upstairs.  Am I supposed to get a 200 foot long ethernet cable?

PC Build: R5-1600.  Scythe Mugen 5.  GTX 1060.  120 GB SSD.  1 TB HDD.  FDD Mini C.  8 GB RAM (3000 MHz).  Be Quiet Pure Wings 2.  Capstone-550.  Deepcool 350 RGB.

Peripherals: Qisan Magicforce (80%) w/ Gateron Blues.  Razer Naga Chroma.  Lenovo 24" 1440p IPS.  PS4 Controller.

Audio: Focusrite (Solo, 2nd), SM57, Triton Fethead, AKG c214, Sennheiser HD598's, ATH-M50x, AKG K240, Novation Launchkey

Wishlist: MP S-87, iPad, Yamaha HS5's, more storage

asus b350m tuf is going to be released in october? any news on x370 tuf, will it be soon released? 

1 hour ago, djdwosk97 said:

Yet, they don't do it as heavily on any other form factor

The larger form factors with more pcie slots and ram slots right , those other form factors? The form factors that probably dont need wifi tacked onto them to sell?

Funny how the less likely a board is to have more expansion options , the more likely it is to have wifi.

It could be because it's 2004 and everyone wants to go to a lan party, or , they do it to make small boards look better.

Seeing as how neither of us can prove one is correct over the other and both are likely , maybe we should both drop it?

or do you have some more f words to get out of your system?

53 minutes ago, minervx said:

My router is upstairs.  Am I supposed to get a 200 foot long ethernet cable?

no you're supposed to put the router next to the computer like every other person does but if that's too hard then 200ft of cat6 is 15$ at wal-mart.

I know you meant it as a joke , but a 200ft cat6 is more reliable and faster than any wifi option. 

Just now, emosun said:

The larger form factors with more pcie slots and ram slots right , those other form factors? The form factors that probably dont need wifi tacked onto them to sell?

Funny how the less likely a board is to have more expansion options , the more likely it is to have wifi.

It could be because it's 2004 and everyone wants to go to a lan party, or , they do it to make small boards look better.

Seeing as how neither of us can prove one is correct over the other and both are likely , maybe we should both drop it?

No one is going to just decide to buy an mITX board over an ATX board because it has wifi. If someone is considering an mITX board then they're doing so because they want to go with the mITX form factor. So then why would wifi be a selling point for mITX boards? Well, either because people use wifi more commonly, or because people think they will use wifi more commonly. In either case manufacturers have clearly seen that the demand for wifi on an mITX board is higher than wifi on an ATX board -- otherwise they would be adding wifi to ATX boards left and right and charging more for those too. 

And of course, at least in part, it has to do with mITX boards having fewer PCIE slots -- I said that myself a page ago. 

Just now, emosun said:

or do you have some more f words to get out of your system?

Oh I'm sorry, does the word "Fuck" offend you? Like I said, grow the fuck up. 

1 minute ago, emosun said:

no you're supposed to put the router next to the computer like every other person

So....I guess that everyone should basically live in one room and that any devices that require internet should all be in that one room? That must be the most intelligent thing I've heard all day. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

14 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

Oh I'm sorry, does the word "Fuck" offend you? Like I said, grow the fuck up. 

nah it was just a hunch I had about something and you didn't disappoint