1080p Screen on a Budget - Samsung S22A350H Review

[ This is my personal review of the monitor. ]

## Overview

1080p is beautiful, with its high quality, it makes any content astonishing. Picking up this monitor and replacing it with mine 5:4 1280x1024 monitor made me realized how much it was worth it. So I am going to reviewing it today.

## Back-Story

I've been doing a lot of family video editing but I decided to get something more. Whilst searching for my new GPU (GTX650) I found a gem, this Samsung S22A350H (21.5"). For only 55 EUR it was a opportunity I couldn't miss. Waiting for it to arrive, I really got bored of the 5:4 ratio. 16:9 really opened  my seeing to what people see, dealing with 5:4 for 9 years has been getting boring.

## Specifications

Sorry they we're to long, here are the Specs: http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/monitors/LS22A350HS/ZA-specs

[ No benchmarks we're done during the writing. ]

## Personal Thinking

This monitor is very, very beautiful. The 16:9 aspect ratio has gave me more space for video editing and gaming, and speaking of gaming. I don't even know, details are so good, even if I set everything to Low. Monitor's back isn't like a cheap plastic. Whilst the front has a "glass" feel. I have explained everything in this video, please watch it. Please don't cringe. Oh and please note, that is my first ever YouTube Review:

:) Thanks.

That is all for me, bye guys.

-imSafeboot