Copper Tubing Cooling

I have read a lot about AIO's and DIY water cooling but with all the reading I have done, I have not come across anyone that has created a water cooling system for their PC that used all copper tubing or pipe.  Has anyone reading this note performed such a task?  I would really like to see some pics of your system if you have.  I would also like to read about what advantages or disadvantages or problems that you ran across in the process of creating your DIY copper cooling system.  I have been contemplating the idea of creating one for myself possibly using something like a small motorcycle radiator or something similar.  I appreciate your input and thanks for taking the time to read my note.

you can get copper tubing in hard line tubing sizes (so you can use conventional fittings and radiators) this will make your idea much easier to accomplish

Yes it has been done, quite a lot of steam punk builds use it. The problem with pure copper tubing is how expensive it is, plus its not so fun cleaning and making all the fittings work with it. Its more of a pain in the ass than its worth imo.

3 minutes ago, hi mate said:

you can get copper tubing in hard line tubing sizes (so you can use conventional fittings and radiators) this will make your idea much easier to accomplish

I have been able to scrounge some hard line tubing from some of the local builders putting up houses in the small town I live in and considering there has to be less than four feet at the most (probably a lot less) I thought it would be an interesting mod to take on.  Since I don't have to worry about the tubing itself, that just leaves the fittings , the radiator and the pump.  There are all sorts of pumps out there, some of them for aquariums.  Still anxious to see pics of a system that someone put together and would like to read their input.  Thanks for the response.

Copper allows for the heat to say in your system as it allows heat to escape via how hot the tubes can get. Id go with the hard or soft plastics