Used gaming PC build

Hello everyone,

I am wanting to build a gaming pc out of used components with a budget of $300 and I live in Australia. I am going to be using this pc predominantly for gaming and maybey some light web browsing and media consumption on the side. I will be mainly playing CSGO, rocket league, Euro truck simulator 2, GTA 5 and watch dogs 2. I also plan on running two monitors at once, one monitor will be connected to my laptop and the other will be connected to my PC. They will both have resolutions of 1920X1080. When it comes to peripherals, I will need two monitors, a mouse and keyboard as well as an operating system, Windows 10 in this instance. Thanks for your help!

what.... with that 300$ buy a bunch of lottery tickets and hope

My Personal Computer

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz (OC 3.8) 6-Core Processor

Cpu cooler DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 240EX WHITE 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz RAM 8x3

Storage: SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III

Storage:SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 500GB SATA III
Video Card: RTX 2060
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA 550 B3 550W

Peripherals

Monitor: Acer XF240H 24" TN Free-Sync ,144 Hz 

Keyboard: Corsair k95 RGB platinum

Mouse: Razer basilisk

Headset: Hyperx cloud alpha pro

Sure if the used market is as good as it can be here in Sweden at times you should end up with:

2x22" 1080p displays $100

Keyboard, mouse and windows $30

And have $170 to spend on a C2Q and maybe gtx 680 system. 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

For $300? that's really not going to happen

CSGO and rocket league might look like sh*t but they still need a half decent system to run, i'd get one monitor for now!

For 300$ you'll have to be realistic about what you're expecting to get. Decent used Sandy Bridge Dell Optiplex can be found for about 200$ US and may come without RAM or storage and the PSU might be crappy (not always). If you are not flexible you'll be limited to the RX 550 or the GT 1030. If you are willing to spend the extra cash go for a 1050 Ti

I'm not a huge fan of buying used GPUs but that's something ton consider too