Shinion

Vertical GPU Mount

1 minute ago, Exao said:

Holy crap it looks amazing, but how does it work for video output ? I mean, where do you connect your monitor(s) to the graphics card now ?

The connectors point towards the bottom of the case so, I'm assuming they just cut a hole there.

Make sure to quote or tag people so they get notified. :)

Current build: 

CPU: i5-6600K @4.5 1.248 V~ CPU Cooler: Dark Rock 3 ~ GPU: Msi Gtx 1070 Quicksilver OC ~ MOBO: Asus z170a ~ RAM: Vengeance LPX 16GB 2666MHz PSU: Corsair Rm850x ~ HDD: WD10EZEX ~ SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB ~ CASE: Define S Windowed

14 hours ago, Cyberspirit said:

The connectors point towards the bottom of the case so, I'm assuming they just cut a hole there.

Well I guess, but that's not handy ^_^ Looks beautiful tho :x

If you dont understand me, make sure to ask me a rephrase. I am not a native speaker and my english isn't perfect.

10 hours ago, Mnpctech said:

He's using 16x PCI-E riser cable to connect the GPU to the motherboard, https://mnpctech.com/pci-e-riser-cable/

No need to any cut holes with the Stage 2 vertical 120mm mount bracket, as shown in this video overview.

I meant the display cables but, I guess they could have just routed them through the case.

Make sure to quote or tag people so they get notified. :)

Current build: 

CPU: i5-6600K @4.5 1.248 V~ CPU Cooler: Dark Rock 3 ~ GPU: Msi Gtx 1070 Quicksilver OC ~ MOBO: Asus z170a ~ RAM: Vengeance LPX 16GB 2666MHz PSU: Corsair Rm850x ~ HDD: WD10EZEX ~ SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB ~ CASE: Define S Windowed