hp pavilion 23xi vs dell u2312hm

Sharif
Go to solution Solved by GoodBytes,

None of them.

Get the Dell P2414H or Dell P2314H.
The U2312HM is phasing out, the Dell P2414H and Dell P2314H, are both superior products. They are new.
In depth monitor review: http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/dell_p2414h.htm

Here is what has been improved:
-> No PWM back light control (this is very good. You don't want PWM. PWM means that the LED backlight flicker on/off continuously at a certain rate, as a way to control the back light illumination. It doesn't actually use a dimming circuit as better monitors do. PWM can cause headaches to people, or some can sense it).
-> A bit faster real life response time
-> Different LG eIPS panel, that isn't plagued with manufacture errors (the U2312HM, was the early eIPS panels, which might explain why it had a lot of manufacture issues).
-> Reduce back light bleeding to very low levels
-> Super fast internal circuit, providing an impressive <2ms input lag. This beats nearly all TN panel, including gaming ones.

Sadly, still using USB 2.0, but what can you do.
The warranty coverage and duration is identical (3 years, 0 bright/stuck pixel, 6 or more dead pixels, with no zones or distance policy), if they haven't changed last I checked, in Canada and US.

i have a question between this two which is better for gaming,watching movies and regular browsing ?

HP pavilion 23xi vs Dell u2312hm

which on is better?

my head is thinking like this

post-28149-0-51613300-1385738627.gif

Update i will be also watching a lot of Anime

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

i didn't expect my favorite forum to take so long  ;)

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Dell. It's an Ultrasharp.

at least somebody replied to this post......... so 1 vote for dell but this is still to less where is everybody  :o

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

None of them.

The U2312HM is phasing out, the Dell P2414H and Dell P2314H, are both superior products. They are new.

-> No PWM back light control (this is very good. You don't want PWM. PWM means that the LED backlight flicker on/off continuously at a certain rate, as a way to control the back light illumination. It doesn't actually use a dimming circuit as better monitors do. PWM can cause headaches to people, or some can sense it).
-> Different LG eIPS panel, that isn't plagued with manufacture errors (the U2312HM, was the early eIPS panels, which might explain why it had a lot of manufacture issues).
-> Super fast internal circuit, providing an impressive <2ms input lag. This beats nearly all TN panel, including gaming ones.

The warranty coverage and duration is identical (3 years, 0 bright/stuck pixel, 6 or more dead pixels, with no zones or distance policy), if they haven't changed last I checked, in Canada and US.

None of them.

-> No PWM back light control (this is very good. You don't want PWM.. ASUS has PWM to control the back light brightness)

thanks i will look in to it 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

None of them.

-> No PWM back light control (this is very good. You don't want PWM.. ASUS has PWM to control the back light brightness)

thanks a lot i really might buy the dell p2414h

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

None of them.

it's a bit more expensive than the other 1 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD